I don't know how to post pictures. I want to put pictures on my blog, but I don't know how. The whole "html" thing really scares me. I don't own a digital camera. And I don't own a computer except for the 1997 e-machine that sits on my floor with a Yu-Gi-Oh sticker. The monitor is bigger than my television--so 2003, I know.

These are my confessions. Everytime I say that phrase I sing it like Usher in my head, and I feel like I get a pained expression of my face like he does in the video. Not that I watch videos. Only VH1 on Saturdays to catch the top 20. Gotta stay hip.

I also wanted to add a quiz to my blog, and I totally html-messed it up. It was from my friend, Dovie's blog. I would post the link, but I just don't know how.


This entry was posted on Tuesday, August 01, 2006 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

1 comments:

    Aimee said...

    Hey Beth!! Pictures are super easy - there's no html involved. There's a little graphic button and you just click it to "add pictures", and upload your picture of choice. So happy to see you in blog world!!

  1. ... on 7:22 AM