Today through a website sent to me from a co-worker, I learned that people have needs to cleanse their colons. And when they do, the results are staggering. Or shall I say, completely disgusting!! On the website people have actually included their pictures near the stuff that came out of them. If I ever pose by anything that came out of my body, please take my temperature and label me insane.

I looked at the website right before lunch, and I haven't been the same sense. I still feel weak. Tonight, I'm going to ask my sister, who knows everything, if this is true. If someone else knows everything, check this out and see if it's true. But I warn you, do not view before eating!

http://www.drnatura.com/colon-cleansing.html


This entry was posted on Tuesday, August 08, 2006 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

3 comments:

    AyDubb said...

    Cool! At first I thought, "That looks like he passed a small intestine." But then, I realized I was looking at pictures of what someone took of stuff they pulled out of the toilet. Though it isn't all that gross (to me), I am very disturbed that he took the time to pull this out of the toilet and journal it...that's insane! Was he paid to go "fishing?"

  1. ... on 8:13 PM  
  2. Ulovebeth said...

    So this is probably real??!

  3. ... on 7:24 AM  
  4. Me said...

    Yep! I first heard about this type of thing with a product called "Colon Blow". They also have pictures on their website (www.colonblow.com). They talk on that website like you NEED to cleanse your colon with some frequency, but I've since read some stuff that debates that idea. I think if God wanted us to do that, He would have given us a "Cleanse" button! :)

  5. ... on 12:11 PM