Last night I woke up and had to pray. It was probably 1 a.m. I prayed for about an hour. And then read John Piper. It was a discussion about to live is Christ, but to die is gain. Sweet time. And then I slept much better.

Everytime I wake up in the middle of the night, I feel like Samuel. And I have to listen. When God calls, you can't just roll over. You've gotta listen.

1 Samuel 3:10 (New International Version)
New International Version (NIV)
Copyright © 1973, 1978, 1984 by International Bible Society
10 The LORD came and stood there, calling as at the other times, "Samuel! Samuel!" Then Samuel said, "Speak, for your servant is listening."


This entry was posted on Wednesday, August 02, 2006 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: