Pictured to the left is another friend, Robin. We roomed together during my student teaching in a place affectionately known as The Crack House (because there was a larget crack in the building). She's a foof-head, like me. And she's an artist (work shown belongs to kids, not her). And she can be found on www.myspace.com/robinheltsley (i think).

I wish Robin lived in Texas with me, so I could point at her fuzzy hair and laugh; instead of catching glimpses of my own fuzzy hair. Misery loves company. Nothing is able to tame my insane mane in this humidity. What was the humidity today, like 99%?


This entry was posted on Thursday, August 17, 2006 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

2 comments:

    Laurie said...

    Bethie,
    I saw your foofy hair yesterday and remember thinking to myself how lovely you looked.

  1. ... on 9:14 AM  
  2. Ulovebeth said...

    Laurie, I could not look at you without thinking about Laverne & Shirley. And you looked lovely as well. L&S were not being inappropriate. It's a family show.

  3. ... on 9:29 AM