I left my wallet at home today. I dug in my desk and came up with three dimes and about 42 pennies. I bought a piece of pita bread at the mediterranean place in the food court for 50 cents. I felt like it was my manna.

I was so glad to have food to eat today. My stomach likes to feel full rather than empty. It changes my whole mood depending on what is in my stomach.

I read a quiz once that said, "Do you often eat until your immobile?" It makes me laugh picturing myself like that; because I think we've all done it. Maybe the question should say: "Do you frequently ask friends to roll you away from the table?"


This entry was posted on Thursday, August 03, 2006 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

1 comments:

    erin vanv said...

    What if my answer is yes to both?

    I hope this doesn't show up on a t-shirt ;)

  1. ... on 5:55 PM