Today, I feel like reminiscing a bit about high school or just remembering some peeps from yesteryear. Pictured is my friend, Amanda, from high school. She just got back from visiting Alaska. She said if she can tackle a glacier, she can tackle her desk at work.

Amanda and I were the only students of French III when we were seniors. Our biggest project was using vis-a-vis markers to make little slides illustrating a Moliere play. It looked more like a third grade project when we were finished, but the best part was spending an hour giggling out in the hallway so we wouldn't disturb the real class. I remember one day I somehow wound up on the roof of the high school. Just for fun. We never learned French very well. Formidable. Oui. Oui. Amanda's passion is for fashion, I'm glad to see that she used nice primary color accents in her outdoor wear.

Another high-school friend, Kari, is coming to visit me in Houston in about a month. I'm still kind of taken aback that she wants to come visit me. I've said, "Do you know where I live? My apartment is VERY small." She said she would just pretend like she's camping, so I hope she maintains that attitude after the shock of smallness wears off after she sees my place.

I actually clicked on classmates.com today and found out that I really am the only person in my class who is a swinging single and childless. The option for being single on the bio says, "Single and lovin' it." Puh-leeze. I would pick, "Single and it's all good."


This entry was posted on Wednesday, August 16, 2006 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: