I'm so happy right now I could do the Robot. I almost just started doing the Robot right in the middle of my office. Perhaps when David danced, he did the Robot, too.

I've been really, really wanting to go on my church's mission trip to Kenya. My friend, Susan, is leading it, and she is a Kenyan. My heart really has been touched by Africa over this last year and the need that the kids have for the love of God. I'm one of those weird people who's always wanted to go. "Please, send me, God! I want to go!" But I never felt it was the right time. Or God's time.

This time my limitation is moo-lah -- which can be a very intimidating thing. It doesn't grow on trees, you know. Nor does it grow in my wallet. But I did get the vacation days approved today. So if God is leading you to send a redhead to Africa, you found me!! Or just pray for me. Aye (I think that means thank you. Or it might be asante or something.) Now I have to tell my mom. She's going to think I'm crazy. But I think she already knows that.


This entry was posted on Monday, August 07, 2006 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: