In a strange turn of events, I got to go home last weekend. It was glorious. My older sister, Traci, turned 40 and I got to be there. We were all in our 30s and now, she's broken the record. It's really weird that I can still remember what she looked like when she was probably only 13. And now she's 40.

Traci taught me how to read, how to brush Barbies hair without pulling it out, how to color in the lines (and then apply the same technique to driving--stay between the lines), how to make reading the word a priority, how to laugh at yourself (and others sometimes--only because we sympathize), and now, how to eat organically.


This entry was posted on Tuesday, August 29, 2006 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: