Perhaps I am a wee bit "random" from time to time. Kind of like an iPod on shuffle mode.

My favorite blog: http://jimmyandjen.blogspot.com/
It used to be all about their travels in India and now it's all about their new baby. They are very precious friends. They are friends that are so cool they give their baby fake tattoos. When I get a baby, I'll do the same.

My favorite food: Port wine cheese spread.

My favorite thing to do while I drive: Listen to Garrison Keillor's Prairie Home Companion. I'm really scared about seeing the movie.

Why look?! I did have a theme! These are a few of my favorite things. Houston version: When mosquitoes bite, when fire ants sting, when my hair looks bad, I'm soon to remember my favorite things, and then I don't feel soooo sad. :)
Did I mention I love cheese?


This entry was posted on Wednesday, August 09, 2006 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

3 comments:

    Todd Richards said...

    Your randomness is what makes you so much fun... well, that and the fact that you like cheese.

  1. ... on 1:21 PM  
  2. Ulovebeth said...

    Thank you, Mr. Richards.
    I fear lactose tolerance one day. That's why I have to cheese it up now.

  3. ... on 2:11 PM  
  4. Ulovebeth said...

    I meant lactose "intolerance".
    Voops. (That's German for "whoops")

  5. ... on 2:12 PM