Today there was free food at work. Pizza and wings. I've been trying to detoxify my body a bit, so I was going to avoid the wings, but they looked tantalizing, so I sampled two labeled "Buffalo".
I ate the wings noticing that my fingers were turning orange and thinking orange fingers probably weren't appropriate for a lunch meeting. While I was focusing on the orange fingers, I was trying not to focus on the possibility of my chicken appearing to be rather pink. I tried to pretend it was just the orange sauce fading into the meat.

After lunch was over, several other people got the courage to talk about the "too pink" chicken. So now I think I might have food poisoning just waiting to manifest itself in my body. I looked online, and I think I can take charcoal tablets or something called arsenicum. If no one has heard from me, and it's been a few days, please come looking for me. Be sure to wear rubber gloves and possibly a mask.


This entry was posted on Friday, August 04, 2006 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

1 comments:

    Aimee said...

    I'll check on you!! I pray you don't get sick, food poisoning stinks! Thanks for watching after my devilish cat...he's a crazy one!

  1. ... on 8:28 PM