My friend, Robin, just got engaged. (Not the foof-head--the one in N.C.--foof-head is still a swinging single for now) Anyway, her then, boyfriend, now fiance, took her up to Mt. Pisgah, and where he had a little picnic-y thing set up. But then they went to see the sunset on the Blue Ridge Parkway, and that's where the magic happened.

She looks so stinkin' happy I love it. This girl is amazing. I met her at precious Camp Hollymont years ago, and we affectionately call her Nibor because of the time she painted her name on her forehead using a mirror. Oh! And if she gets married in Asheville I have another excuse to visit again!! Congratulations Nibor and Nasoj (I mean Jason)!


This entry was posted on Monday, August 28, 2006 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: