I'm housesitting right now. Every house has some unique feature. This home has a Gazelle.

I used it in during commercials the other night and I really think...it did absolutely nothing. I've got more of a workout from an escalator. On the other hand, it is kind of fun for about five minutes. And if you have a ponytail like Tony Little, it will sway back and forth while you use the Gazelle.


This entry was posted on Thursday, August 31, 2006 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

2 comments:

    Anonymous said...

    Those things are DANGEROUS. I've know people to get seriously...well, maybe not seriously...injured from their Gazelle encounter. Flipping over the top trying to "Do As Tony Does"...getting body parts caught in the moving parts...dangerous, I tell you!

  1. ... on 6:56 PM  
  2. Ulovebeth said...

    It sounds like you've watched the infomercial!

  3. ... on 12:37 PM