1. Starbucks would give you free drinks for reading books like an adult Book-IT! program.
2. All credit card APRs would be 0%. And stay that way.
3. My company would give me a cost of living raise everytime the cost of gas went up.
4. They would also furnish me an Apple laptop and a Motorola Q.
5. Tax deductions would be given for buying designer clothing. Save those receipts!
6. Models would be back on magazine covers instead of actors.
7. I could take a shower and get my clothes on in the morning on a conveyor-type thing like George Jetson.
8. A car being little wouldn't necessarily mean it was unsafe. The mini is so cute and the rabbit is back!
9. The drive home to see my family wouldn't be so long. Bring on the Ruby Red slippers!
10. I could have my own cable access show like Wayne's World. Excellent.
DREAM BIG!


This entry was posted on Monday, August 28, 2006 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

1 comments:

    erin vanv said...

    My thoughts...
    4-You don't really want your work to give you a cell phone & laptop..then the expectation is that you will have to work outside of work. (And buy your own laptop and cell phone as well because you're not allowed to use the others for personal use)
    7&9 - I totally agree
    10 - I wish you did too so I could watch :)

  1. ... on 5:32 PM