I keep having this feeling that it's somebody's birthday. And I'm missing it. It's a disturbing feeling. It's not nice to miss people's birthdays. And it comes back to haunt me during my birthday, when all those people's birthdays I missed then say to themselves, "Well, she never remembers my birthday! Why does hers have to be a national holiday?"
 
And what is the whole Belated Birthday thing? There are even cards for it. What is the appropriate time period for sending a belated card? Can I send out belated cards two months later? And how early can I send a card? I think there should be pre-birthday cards, as well.
 
 


The other season of giving begins 6/24/08. Check out the i'm Talkathon. Check it out!


This entry was posted on Monday, June 30, 2008 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

1 comments:

    Ulovebeth said...

    My brother helped me figure out that "belated" was a better term than using "after-birthday."

  1. ... on 6:41 PM