I found out yesterday that my debit card had been compromised. Poor little debit card. We've had such good times together. I'll be getting sent a new one soon. The one I have in my wallet now still remains, but since it's been compromised, the life has been stolen from it. It's dead to me.
 
I'm worried that for the next month or so, I'll have randomly inconvenient things happen, because my life is pretty much set up on automatic debit.
 
C'est la vie en 2008.


It's easy to add contacts from Facebook and other social sites through Windows Live™ Messenger. Learn How.


This entry was posted on Thursday, June 12, 2008 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

1 comments:

    AyDubb said...

    Oooooh. Been there, done that, got that new account. Sorry to hear about that. It stinks!

  1. ... on 11:29 AM