-My jeans are too long and keep sliding under my feet in my slip-on heels. It's driving me crazy. And interrupts the illusion that I am 4 inches taller. I should have worn my gold shoes with backs despite the fact I could not find my corresponding gold necklace. I'm wearing silver jewelry instead, so I opted for black shoes. This is a moment where if you are a non-metrosexual guy, be glad.
 
-My friend, Jenn, invented the word, 'Texosexual' to describe a male that had Texan manners with a nice sense of style, perhaps a little rugged, and owns cowboy boots. Maybe Clint Black, I guess, but I've never been in a situation where I've observed his manners.
 
-I've been invited to go to Schlitterbahn tomorrow which going there is one of my goals for the summer. I must be an adult and look into getting an oil change, and possibly new tires. And I also need to do other adult stuff like laundry and closet organization. Schlitterbahn, this is only a momentary parting! It is not good-bye!
 
 


Introducing Live Search cashback . It's search that pays you back! Try it Now


This entry was posted on Friday, June 20, 2008 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: