-I tried to add fruit to plain yogurt like I saw Dr. Oz do on his show. I had to add about 50 blueberries to the goo, and tried to squish them to make it taste just like the pre-sweetened yogurt tastes. It didn't work. It was pretty disgusting, and took way too much effort. Forget that idea.
 
-Last night, I transformed the pet-made potty that was supposed to be my condo flower bed into Flowerland. It's going to be much better to come home to pretty flowers and mulch than the little "presents" left by an unidentified, small colon-sized dog.
 
-After playing Garden Planter Princess, I was hot, sweaty, and almost eaten alive by mosquitos. I took a quick shower, and then spent my evening exercise time in the complex's pool. It was heavenly watching the swaying trees above me that border the star-dotted sky.  I was entranced by the clouds that were still visible rushing through the sky with the wind. I suppose I'm a pool-vampire of sorts, because with my skintone, the only time I can safely enjoy the pool is at night.
 
-I get a couch this weekend, and after I get a kitchen table, my Barbie dream home should be complete.
 
-I've been trying to figure out how to really experience summer this year. I want to be outside more, and enjoy things of nature, even if in Houston that consists of marveling at the live oak in the yard. It's still beautiful, and God made it.
 
-Metro Live starts tonight. What a sweet summer treat. Thank you to whomever has put in the effort to keep Metro alive. I know it takes a village to put together Metro.
 
 


Search that pays you back! Introducing Live Search cashback. Search Now!


This entry was posted on Friday, June 06, 2008 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: