It's hard to get my mind wrapped around the oppositeness of the human solution versus the spiritual solution. Sometimes trying to think in a God-perspective makes me feel very much like I'm thinking in Dr. Seuss terms--like being whimsical and creative, but not understanding the connectedness to our planet. It's rather opposite of reason at times.

It's a leap. It's a flutter of the heart. It's jumping and trusting your landing to his hands. Hands that go beyond human boundaries. And that can hold the whole world, but still can softly lift my chin up when I've been looking down for too long.


This entry was posted on Tuesday, July 01, 2008 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: