Together...forever..together everyday..together...
 
The start of something neeeeewwwww....
 
Yes, dear friends, I broke down and watched High School Musical. And, the worse part is that I liked it. I also have a teen crush on Zach Ephron. And I'm 33. Help! My cougar claws are coming out! Aghh!!
 
I'm renting part two soon, and please don't spoil it by telling me anything about it--a girl's gotta have hopes and dreams.
 
 


Instantly invite friends from Facebook and other social networks to join you on Windows Live™ Messenger. Invite friends now!


This entry was posted on Monday, June 16, 2008 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

2 comments:

    Gregory Anderson said...

    You know how, when you're kinda just going with the flow, not really thinking about a song or anything, and then somebody does something to make you suddenly think about a song, and you really don't like the song, but then the song is stuck in your head and you really can't get it out?

    Thanks.

    Sheesh.

  1. ... on 7:55 PM  
  2. The Traveler said...

    Ok... LOVE THE COUGAR REFERENCE! That is good stuff! I think the word is one of the best slang terms used today.

  3. ... on 4:53 PM