I bought some new yogurt at Central Market. It's called Spega and imported from Italy. I know that "spiga" is an Italian shoe, so for a yogurt with the same name, I knew it had to be top of the line.
 
The coolest part about the Spega yogurt is that it come in a tiny glass container. I'm going to save it and put something fun in it like paperclips or pennies.
 
The flavor I got this time was cinnamon and ginger. It tasted rather nice, but once again, I could have just been mesmerized by the clankity-clank of a spoon on glass (compared with the other less wholesome sound of plastic on plastic).
 
I paid almost $4 for two yogurts. Yes, a high price, but remember this is high class yogurt eating.
 
If you've gone to the grocery store lately, you'll notice that yogurt is pretty much out of control. There are a million and one selections of flavors and organic-ness. We're all obsessed with pro-bioticking ourselves. (Is a probiotic the opposite of antibiotic?)
 
And remember, dear friends, that Yoplait contains high fructose corn syrup which is an evil substance. And Dannon has a few lines that also have it as well. Read those labels carefully!
 


Earn cashback on your purchases with Live Search - the search that pays you back! Learn More


This entry was posted on Thursday, June 19, 2008 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

1 comments:

    Ulovebeth said...

    Now I'm using the jar for a carrot holder. It works quite nicely.

  1. ... on 9:26 AM