I'm starting my career this weekend as a part-time Festival Attender. My friend, Jenn, called me this week with some big news: "B.R., there's a big lavender festival going on this weekend. I love lavender! Don't you?"
 
I do love lavender.
 
Jenn continued, "And we can take my company car, and we get free gas!"
 
Even better.
 
So, today we will begin our journey to the Lavender Festival.
 
Jenn has decided that she wants us to do a whole tour of festivals for the summer. She wants us to do the festival circuit: Tomato Festival, Blueberry Festival, etc. I told her I'm really not into tomatoes. I also tried to sound excited about the rest of the festivals, but I'm thinking this could be my one big hurrah for festivals this summer.


Search that pays you back! Introducing Live Search cashback. Search Now!


This entry was posted on Friday, June 13, 2008 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

2 comments:

    Jimmy, Jennifer, Evelyn June and Arun Bradbury said...

    Though no festival can hold a candle to the granddaddy of them all--the BBQ fest in Owensboro, KY. Ah, burgoo relays . . .
    Jen

  1. ... on 10:30 AM  
  2. Ulovebeth said...

    I am very sad to say, I've never been to the BBQ festival. I've come close several times, but the plans always fell through...oh how I love burgoo.

    Maybe next time we're both in town, we'll have our own burgoo relay.

  3. ... on 11:57 AM