Okay, okay, I SAW IT! And it was good.
 
I drafted a friend to go with me. I was turned down by a few who said, "I really don't think I should see that." But I was able to find that one girl who was brave, bold, and a little brash (in a ladylike fashion, of course).
 
And while I wished that it had been edited for t.v. so I could erase some things that were too graphic (I had to cover my eyes in scary movie fashion), I enjoyed watching the characters converse and examing in detail the fashions.
 
My friend and I decided that we would probably not try wearing pearls with our pajamas, and we decided we definitely need to buy more shoes. I also now am toying with highlights and will definitely grow my hair back out again (even though it's full length stops at just below my shoulders).
 
I learned this about marriage:
It's not the dress
It's not the shoes.
But it's the boy,
And saying "I do"s.


Search that pays you back! Introducing Live Search cashback. Search Now!


This entry was posted on Tuesday, June 03, 2008 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

1 comments:

    Laurie said...

    Brave, bold and a little brash...
    you know me so well. :)

  1. ... on 8:01 AM