I found out that the Apple 3G release will be July 11th, and it's starting out at $199. I've been toying with getting a new phone that would make texting easier. And I've also been eyeing my friend Stan's iPhone because he takes fun pics with it. (Stan has all the cool tech toys--I tell him that he's an Asian Ken doll of sorts complete with tech accessories and sporting equipment for any occassion.) 
 
Several of the guys in my office (I'm in the tech world now) are buzzing over the new news about the phone. One of my co-workers is even going to take the day off to go pick up the phone on the 11th. I might wait to get mine until the end of the summer.
 
Reasons I Justify Getting the iPhone (I will use these in conversation, so I just wanted to prepare you):
1) I don't have a real ipod, just the old school shuffle.
2) I will use the camera to take fun pics.
3) I can use it in ministry to text high school kids.
4) It can double as a make-up mirror.
5) I promise not to drop it.
6) I can download cool programs--and some for free!
7) It will help me find a husband with the single guy GPS feature (currently in legal).
8) I can meet new friends by using the iPhone as a conversation piece.
9) It will support my pro-Apple views.
10) Because when I buy it, I'm sure Apple won't come out with anything cooler ever, and I will never want anything else expensive from Apple again in spite of their clever marketing commercials and catchy use of music, and tendency to upgrade the wheel every 6 months.


Instantly invite friends from Facebook and other social networks to join you on Windows Live™ Messenger. Invite friends now!


This entry was posted on Tuesday, June 10, 2008 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: