All summer I have been really busy, and I don’t know why and I don’t see anything that I’ve really accomplished. When I was a kid, summer was spent swimming in the river, making mud/sand castles, and catching lightening bugs. You know, doing important summer things.

This summer, I feel kind of gypped; something must be done. So, therefore, I declare the time from Labor Day to Halloween the Summer of Beth!. During the Summer of Beth! many fabulous non-planned activities will be taking place. I’ll be finishing up the book on Rwanda that I borrowed from Mike along with a few other books, I’ll be hopefully getting to spend some time at Kim’s pool and finally be brave enough to go down the slide, and I’ll spend some time at Sonic slurping a Lemon-Berry slush. The rest of the activities are TBD on a TBA last-minute basis.

Since Houston really doesn’t allow for much of a Fall anyway, I’m just naturally extending summer. Feel free to join me if you’d like, but no plans are really allowed. If we’re tired, we just rest and don’t go out. If we’re bored, we go for a walk or dance around to hip-hop. Somebody get me a freezer pop and some flip-flops because the Summer of Beth! is here!!


This entry was posted on Friday, August 31, 2007 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: