I keep having some things rotate through my mind. It’s my mind, so if you don’t understand it, it’s okay:

-Nutella

-“If God Were a DJ…”

-“Lord Have Mercy…”

-John Frieda clear glaze or colored?

-Fuzzy kittens.

-Don’t forget to feed all the cats, the dog, and make sure everyone is awake for school.

-Pray for friend’s travel, families that are hurting, open hearts and minds to Christ, and healing for Cody.

-Thank God I found my one year bible and my shuffle.

-P.F. Chang’s or Pei Wei?

-Fish tacos or chicken fajitas?

-Oh, dear, today is Thursday! And not Friday!

Why do I always circle back to food? :)


This entry was posted on Thursday, August 23, 2007 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

3 comments:

    Laurie said...

    I've heard that women think about food as often as men think about sex.

    I should blog about this.

  1. ... on 12:00 PM  
  2. gL said...

    nah... we're thinking about food when we're trying not to think about sex.

  3. ... on 2:16 PM  
  4. palomita said...

    Mmmm...nutella.

  5. ... on 1:48 AM