Please pray for Cody. He's 19 and healing from brain surgery in which he had a tumor removed. This is a link to his Caring Bridge website.

I've been getting to visit with his family. They are such great people, and are doing a tremendous job of loving their son during this time.

I can't wait to get to know Cody as he starts to talk again. I checked out his myspace page over the weekend. His slogan is "Kill It and Grill It." (He likes to hunt.) That makes me laugh.

Watching Cody, makes me remember, that nothing is impossible with God. God can heal Cody. God can work beyond any and every circumstance in our lives, beyond what my little eyes can see or what my little mind may plan.


This entry was posted on Monday, August 20, 2007 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: