This past weekend, I got to spend some time with old camp friends at Camp Hollymont's 25th reunion. There were lots of cute babies and husbands that kind of stood around in the shadows, and it was so great to see everyone there.

I have great memories of camp. It was one of the best experiences of my life. My old campers who came were now graduates of college, and not just middle school--which was really bizarre. They have grown up to be beautiful young women.

I had several girls come up to me and say, "I'll never forget when you wrestled with that blow-up alligator on stage." For some reason, I cannot recall this event, which kind of scares me about what else I'm blocking out of my memory.

Here's my Hollymont Posse:
Whoops! That was my Barbie collection that I cleared out of Mom's house! Here's the Hollymont Ladies:


This entry was posted on Wednesday, August 08, 2007 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

4 comments:

    gL said...

    welcome back Beth... missed you my blog friend!

  1. ... on 6:43 AM  
  2. Me said...

    I'm glad you're back too - I was going through Happy Little Trees withdrawl. It's been rough! ;)

  3. ... on 9:48 AM  
  4. Ulovebeth said...

    I was in a land w/out DSL or cell phone reception. It was rough. But I made it.

    Thanks for missing me! :) I try to not let the blog rule my life, but it's addicting writing it, too.

    Is it sad that I look forward to catching up w/ blog news rather than what's going on in the world?

  5. ... on 10:07 AM  
  6. gL said...

    no because blog news is about people you know and love!

  7. ... on 10:24 AM