Sometimes my life has a theme, and it really feels like everyday somehow fits into the chapter title of that theme, or at least flirts with a subject. I try to figure out if God is trying to make me think about something more deeply to see the connection, or if it is just purely coincidental. (I think not.)

A few weeks ago, I kept seeing snails everywhere. They were crawling on my car window as I drove to the Galleria. Or I would see stickers with pictures of snails. This picture of this little snail makes me happy.


This entry was posted on Friday, August 17, 2007 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

2 comments:

    palomita said...

    Beth, you totally crack me up! I love that picture!!

  1. ... on 5:49 AM  
  2. Anonymous said...

    I love snails. They are so cute. Especially that picture - it is adorable! SWEET!

  3. ... on 2:48 PM