I think I must be a magician. Because I can have something in my hand and then when I look for it again, it’s completely disappeared. And it finally reappears in a place that I didn’t even expect. I just have to figure out the magic word so I can control it better. It can be frustrating living with secret magic skills that are so good you even trick yourself.


This entry was posted on Friday, August 31, 2007 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

2 comments:

    AyDubb said...

    Oh, Beth! I totally had a flashback to "Pee Wee's Playhouse". With "Chairy" and Laurence Fishburne as the cowboy...

  1. ... on 6:21 PM  
  2. Nancy Mon said...

    I loved Pee Wee's Playhouse. I might be a magician, but maybe an illusionist too. I can put a large object down and it totally disappears, today it was cleaning rags... at the end of the day...it was magic, they all reappreared.

  3. ... on 7:40 PM