I set up a profile for myself on Virb, because my friend, Leslee, was on there and I wanted to make comments on her photos. The little tiny photos of all the people on Virb look way too cool for school, so I wanted to join along, even though my pic doesn't look supercool. Anyway, Leslee lives in Nashvegas, and I think Virb must be the cool thing for artists/musicians to be on. Check out Leslee's photos cause they are really good.

I just have 3 "friends" on Virb. Leslee, her brother, and some weird band.

Oh, back to my original point. I checked through Leslee's friends and Dave Barnes is one of her friends. I had a crush on him until he got married. Even though he's off the market, I still really like Dave's music. It's very laid back and a little bluesy, and a little bit funkadelic. You've got to check out Dave's Virb site. Please scroll down and watch his holiday videos. They are really funny. Laugh out loud funny.

And buy me his CD for Christmas. I used to have a bootleg one that I let someone borrow. If you have it, please return it--or throw it away so I can be an honest woman and get a real DB CD.


This entry was posted on Saturday, July 21, 2007 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: