I heard Starbucks is raising their prices. Again. And what are we to do? I already have a very serious relationship with my local baristas. It would be too hard just to end things. Maybe I'll just cut back on my visits. But didn't I say that months ago?

I noticed on an old receipt (it was only for $1.77--see it's really not that bad--let's see...$1.77 + the price hike...) that *bucks has it's own summer e-vite type website. And why do I think this sounds cool?

Would I feel just as cool carrying a Dunkin' Donuts cup around while I paraded around the med center or the Galleria? Think not. It's those Olsen twins that started it all. That's gotta be it.


This entry was posted on Wednesday, July 25, 2007 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

1 comments:

    gL said...

    It's only on drinks that contain milk and it's like .07 or something.

  1. ... on 6:31 AM