Because I dabble in moments where I try to be a fashionista, I decided to be brave and finally use the black polish I bought several months ago. The fashion trend might be over by now, but I had to try it. If I had enough money to dish out for the real stuff – Chanel Vamp, I would have, but I bought some Sally Hansen knock-off color at Target (pronounced “Tar-shzay”). It really looks like I’ve injured myself of something, but I’m trying to pretend I’m above all the critics that just don’t know cool polish when they see it. But secretly, I think my toes are screaming for some nice OPI pink polish.

Speaking of which, I’ve often tried to come up with polish color names like the creative marketing team of OPI, but never can quite think of anything. Guys are missing out if they don’t know about the names. They can be so funny. I found these nice color names for pink: Pistol Packin’ Pink, Tijuana Dance?, and Holy Pink Pagoda!. The funny names make me want to buy them. Ugh! Marketing ploys!!


This entry was posted on Thursday, July 12, 2007 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: