I just had a very interesting phone conversation. I had to share.

Operator: Nordstrom, how may I direct your call?
Me: Shoe department, please.
Operator: Men, Women’s, or Children’s?
Me: Women's
Operator: Just a moment.

Me: Hello?
Nord Nerd: Hi-iiiii!
Me: Uh, hello. [slight giggle] How are you today?
Nord Nerd: Fabulous and fierce.
Me: That’s fantastic. I was calling to see if you had Croc’s in the Prima ballet slipper style.
Nord Nerd: We don’t. We won’t. And we haven’t. Actually, we might have them on line.
Me: Hmmm. I was really hoping to see them in person.
Nord Nerd: Ohhhhh…I know!
Me: Well, thank you so much.
Nord Nerd: You’re welcome so much!
Me: Bye.
Nord Nerd: Toodles!

I really wish I had a video phone in cases like this. One that recorded.


This entry was posted on Wednesday, July 18, 2007 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

5 comments:

    gL said...

    man or woman?

  1. ... on 4:10 PM  
  2. Ulovebeth said...

    Phone call, but I think man.

    Toodles!

  3. ... on 4:18 PM  
  4. gL said...

    I thought so... even girl don't talk like that... scare... eee

  5. ... on 6:48 AM  
  6. Ulovebeth said...

    I actually thought he was funny. I might try calling him on a day when I feel down.

    Toodles!

  7. ... on 10:46 AM  
  8. Nancy Mon said...

    You might have been talking to Gerald. When I went in to for the presale before tomorrow Anniversary Sale, I got the worst shoe salesman ever at The Nord. In fact, I think I will pick up my shoes tomorrow, then return them and buy them from someone else. I don't know his name but he was from the islands.

  9. ... on 8:17 PM