Things I’m able to do after an afternoon Starbucks:

1)Walk around the office like a wooly mammoth when no one is watching.
2)Invent a new text symbol for Starbucks and claim that I invented it even if maybe somebody else thought of it: *$
3)Tell about 3 stories (all about myself) in a matter of 5 minutes.
4)Sing several clips of random songs in a row like I’m singing for a TimeLife CD collection commercial.
5)Grip my mouse and try to make myself stay planted in my desk chair to ride out the caffeine rollercoaster.


This entry was posted on Tuesday, July 24, 2007 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

1 comments:

    Erin said...

    Beth, you bring joy to my days!!

  1. ... on 2:26 PM