-This morning I accidentally picked up a Swiffer sheet and had it with my clothes and undergarments, and was given a revelation to market to European backpackers: disposable and biodegradable undies. But do I really want this to be my contribution to the world?

-I gave myself an at-home manicure and used some fancy stickers to give myself white tips, but what I was left with looks more like what I would guess to be a French-Canadian manicure.

-I heard Avril’s new “Girlfriend” song on the radio. I’m tempted to get that CD, but I remembered the experience of trying to sell that CD to half-price books when I was low on dough, and they wouldn’t buy it.

-Do I wear black because I’m secretly trying to give off a nun-vibe? Or is it because I’m like Johnny Cash? Why do nuns and priest wear black? The same reason Johnny Cash did? I’ve always liked it because it’s slimming and then everything in my closet matches. Except the navy items.

-I’ve had big stress at work this week, so I prayed specifically for some work situations, and saw prayers answered. God is good, but I remember that I seek His presence and not just His provision.


This entry was posted on Friday, July 27, 2007 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

4 comments:

    Laurie said...

    I almost typed "disposable underwear" into Google, just to see if anyone beat you to the punch. Then I thought better of it.

  1. ... on 2:47 PM  
  2. bbrown said...

    www.onederwear.com

  3. ... on 10:40 AM  
  4. bbrown said...

    i'm not scared. i typed it in. now i'm gonna have google ads promoting throw-away boxers and briefs next to all my emails and searches for at least a week...

    it was worth it. you should really take a moment to fully experience that website.

  5. ... on 10:47 AM  
  6. Ulovebeth said...

    Oh my goodness. I might have to buy some. Interesting how they come in different styles. My undies that I create will be "green". Not necessarily the color, but good for the environment. They'll be infused with wild flower seeds so when they're planted, a lovely landscape is left behind.

    Perhaps I've crossed the line. :)t

  7. ... on 3:07 PM