Sometimes thoughts run through my head, and sometimes I hear them coming out of my mouth. And then I’m surprised because my ears are hearing something aloud that I thought only I was hearing in my head. I always stop suddenly and look quickly from left to right making sure nobody else heard me.

Yesterday, after walking Oscar and wanting to gag after picking up his bidness, I held the bag away from me with two fingers and then heard the Bethoncé in me singing, “I am poopy-licious...”

Then I remembered that I was in a neighborhood, and not alone. I don’t think anyone heard me, but the question is, how in the world do I get these things in my head? It’s scary to think who hears me say these things, but when I’m not embarrassed, I can laugh really hard at myself—which in turn helps me out with my fabulous abs. HA!


This entry was posted on Tuesday, July 17, 2007 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

2 comments:

    gL said...

    THAT CRACKS ME UP!!!!!!!!

  1. ... on 9:04 AM  
  2. Jimmy, Jennifer, Evelyn June and Arun Bradbury said...

    You just helped my abs get a bit more fabulous.
    Jen

  3. ... on 12:24 PM