I’m a night owl. I prefer to stay up late. I guess I’m more of a Cinderella night owl, because when the clock strikes midnight, that’s my perfect bed-time. But I’m also an 8-hour baby, meaning I need 8 hours of sleep to function at top-notch Beth-energy level. I have this dilemma every night: to go to bed at the time I want, or to get enough sleep.

Today is a rainy day, so I think on rainy days, I need an additional 30 minutes of sleep. Or perhaps two hours, so I can watch a movie and lay in bed and fall asleep during the boring parts of the movie. Work should also be cancelled on rainy days. Or at least delayed.


This entry was posted on Monday, July 02, 2007 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

2 comments:

    Nancy Mon said...

    I agree with you on rainy days...work should at least be delayed. I saw your link on Laurie's blog and I have been reading or lurking for a week or so on yours. I enjoy reading your blog and love your insights. My family is from Kentucky by the way of Illinois then to Texas and I still have cousins in Kentucky.

  1. ... on 7:21 PM  
  2. Ulovebeth said...

    Nancy, Can I tell you how excited that now I know about your blog and can stalk it?! Luckily I now have internet access at home, so I can take time and read through your old posts. Of course, the new access to home internet service is one reason my night owl has taken flight over my common sense about getting into bed at a decent hour.

  3. ... on 9:44 PM