My niece, Marissa, is a nature lover. At the age of 10, she is already a dog whisperer. She studies about all types of animals through internet research. Over the weekend, she wanted to find a male toad, so she could breed toads.

So, she, Emily, and I searched my mom's yard for toads. Not frogs. Toads. Emily and I kept getting distracted by lightning bugs, but Marissa was quick to redirect us. We never found a toad for her toad habitat. If you find one, please let me know.

To tell a toad from a frog, you'll need to kiss it. If it's a frog, you'll get a prince; if it's a toad, you'll just need to use an antibacterial wipe and place it in a toad habitat.


This entry was posted on Tuesday, May 29, 2007 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: