-I got a bonus at work.

-I almost got plowed from behind by a Tahoe from stopping at a yellow light. Apparently the drivers plan was for both of us to be renegades together, and I changed my mind. She went ahead and ran the light after almost killing me, swerving, and then driving on through.

-Our refrigerator cooling problem was finally solved. Now milk products can survive in the frig.

-Our garage and whole house got really stinky because of melted ice cream in the trash can. And then I cleaned it out and dumped the stinky stuff in the ditch across the street.

-We had a company picnic at work furnished by pretty-Goode Co. I got a free t-shirt and ice cream, too.

-My friend, Ann, and I played Monopoly and remained friends.

-I tried out a new budget system.

-I discovered I am able to afford a wedding because Target sells wedding dresses. I just don’t want a discounted groom.

-I watched both the last shows of The Bachelor and American Idol. I’m so glad I just joined in for the finals and not the whole season. That’s a lot of time I would have wished to have bought back.


This entry was posted on Thursday, May 24, 2007 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

4 comments:

    Laurie said...

    Wow! All that and the week isn't even over yet!

  1. ... on 10:49 AM  
  2. Ulovebeth said...

    oh dear me. I thought it was Friday. Is it Thursday?

  3. ... on 10:52 AM  
  4. Aimee said...

    I did hear that Target now has wedding dresses...but I have one for sale super cheap :-) It's a gorgeous dress that never had the opportunity to make an appearance!

  5. ... on 5:26 AM  
  6. Anonymous said...

    you do know it's illegal to dump toxic waste in ditches because it makes it way into streams and rivers...

  7. ... on 6:45 AM