I needed a massage. Last night, Young Life was canceled, so I decided to find someone somewhere to help get the tension out of my neck from moving and life.

There’s a grocery store in town that has a chair massage center, and it’s enclosed. I get kind of freaked out by the thought of relaxing in a chair in front of millions of bystanders, so I was glad this massage chair was a little more private.

I had tender spots all in my neck and my masseuse rubbed them all out. I feel like a new woman. (Okay, maybe a little dramatic.)

My co-worker just had her first massage yesterday for her birthday. I really wish I could tell you what she said about her massage, but this is a family-friendly blog. It’s been a quite entertaining day.

I have a new piggy bank, and I was going to save up for clothes, but now, I’ve decided to save up for spa services.


This entry was posted on Tuesday, May 01, 2007 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

2 comments:

    Erin said...

    Spa services... well worth the money in the piggy bank! Massage Envy has a pretty good deal - $49/month for membership includes a 1-hour massage each month, and then any additional massages are $39 for an hour. You may have to try out a few different people there to find the one you love, but there are lots of locations and you can always get an appointment, even at the last minute. (I'll be requesting my commission check from them shortly...)

  1. ... on 12:17 PM  
  2. Ulovebeth said...

    I just went to the website and now I can play "massage" music on my desktop. I don't know if I can get any work done like this! I keep drifting off into la-la land.

    What a cool idea! Hmmm..I can ditch my monthly Y fee, hit the park, do Pilates at home, and get a massage every month. (I'm budgeting in my head.) :)

  3. ... on 12:34 PM