I don’t like fax machines. They take too long to send information and you can just as easily scan a document and send it. Completely the same principle.

Think of how much time is spent in the world using these phrases:

“Did you get my fax?”
“Oh no! My fax didn’t go through!”
“I’ll resend the fax.”


Why not just scan it? It’s a lot more realiable, and less easy to lose.

Join with me. Ban the fax. Scanning is in. Faxing is out.

Now, what in the world do we do with all the excess fax machine trash? I guess it could join the Large Screen Graveyard--next to the Apple IIe and IBM Cemetery.


This entry was posted on Wednesday, May 30, 2007 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: