My friend, Linda, leaves today to go to Rwanda. She's planning on being there for at least two years. When her blog is up and running, and I have access to it, I'll try to link it so you can leave her words of encouragement and read about her adventures.

I am so proud of her for making this commitment. Please pray for her safety, for friendships, for God to give her strength, and for favor with the people of Rwanda.

I found this article (click) online today. Please read it if you have a chance. And pray for Linda as she goes to minister and spread the love of Christ to a land and people that experienced a severe wound and are in deep need of healing (both physical and emotional).


This entry was posted on Wednesday, May 30, 2007 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: