I kind of like the name Boutros Boutros. It’s so fun to say. If I married Todd Richards, I could be Beth Richards-Richards. Not as much fun to say, but the same concept. –No worries ladies, Todd is still a free-agent. Our marriage contract isn’t legal until 2025.

My blog messed up yesterday. I don’t know what the HTML happened.

Somebody totally blessed me at work today with two bottles of water. Since I work in a BYOW environment, this was worth gold.

I might be getting a cold, so does that mean I’m sick enough to take a sick day? Why does this seem exciting?

AirShield by CVS (orange flavor) tastes disgusting. The extra dollar for Airborne is worth it.

Would it be weird to wear a Camelpack at my desk?

One word: Roomba. Stephanie says it’s cool, and I saw it in action. I want this and DDR for Christmas.

My niece’s birthday is Saturday, and I haven’t got her a present yet. It’s tough always being the cool aunt. What’s cool for a 17-year old these days? I can’t believe Christanchewan the Mighty will be 17.


This entry was posted on Wednesday, May 09, 2007 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: