A lady that works in another office across the hall was questioning me about the Fat Boy box while I was washing my hands in the restroom.

Nice Lady: “Did someone in your office get a Fat Boy chair?”
Me: “No. My co-worker just likes boxes, so she took it about a month ago and was storing it. It’s the same box. What’s a Fat Boy chair?”
Nice Lady: “Oh! You’ve got to see it! Come with me!”


So, we went to see the Fat Boy. She uses it for her office chair, and I have to admit it, I was jealous. It was the same feeling I felt when I saw Krystal in second grade wearing the Michael Jackson red leather jacket with all the zippers: Cool for her. Unattainable for me.

The Fat Boy website is cool and has two very fun games. Do not play them while working for the man. They are for home use only.


This entry was posted on Thursday, May 03, 2007 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

2 comments:

    Erin said...

    Seriously? Someone uses that for their office chair? I would NEVER get any work done - only naps. Or maybe some leisure reading.

  1. ... on 1:18 PM  
  2. Alyssa said...

    It looks fun, but I'm not sure how professional I would feel (or could be) while sitting in it. My kiddos would love it in our reading center though! Hmmm, as I think about it, I might need to look into that!

  3. ... on 1:43 PM