I’ve been trying to read a one-year Bible this year. It gives different passages of the Bible everyday, and at the end of the year, you’ve read the Bible. I’ve never read the whole Bible, so this is pretty exciting.

This morning I read a section in Judges and my eyes were wide, because I had just stumbled on one of the first 00s in the Bible. His name is Ehud. He was a Judge, and the story is not for children (well, maybe it is, because it’s in the Bible).

Click and read.
Sometimes reading the Bible feels like getting on the treadmill, and at other times, I don’t want to stop reading it. I wish I had that hunger for it more often. I love the Bible. Yes, that’s the book for me. The B-I-B-L-E.

(Not that God needed me to right a Biblical book review; I just meant to say: Read the word. It’s amazing.)


This entry was posted on Thursday, May 17, 2007 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: