I wrote a new song on my guitar last night. It’s so cool to feel like a girl with a guitar. Like I’m all Sheryl Crow or something. But it’s hard to be Sheryl Crow when you only know about three cords. All my songs basically sound the same. Kind of like the old Def Leopard album or something. Without the head-banging, but with the big hair and make-up.

The bad part is that I stayed up until midnight playing my guitar. Suddenly, it was just fun and I was a creative genius. Or maybe I was just really sleepy and on some weird sleep-deprived trip.
How many songs are out there in the world? What if you write a song and it’s already been written? I used to write rap songs, but my friend T.Lo said I sounded ridiculous. I’m actually not a bad rapper. If you ever want to have a freestyle stand off, let me know. Maybe we could have it at the International Starbucks in the parking lot. I just have to figure out what to wear…


This entry was posted on Friday, September 29, 2006 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: