I tried e-mailing a blog entry, but it didn't work, so I'll summarize my weekend.

Friday: Why do the people at the Amegy Bank in the med center wear scrubs on Fridays? Maybe it's to make me laugh, because I do every time I see it.

Saturday: After a difficult day, I then went to visit a total of 3 married couples. Living in a neighborhood where the bathrooms are as big as my apartment and there is a lake with a fountain in the center of every four streets is nice, but I was glad to come home and be single. Kind of. That's all I want to say about that.

Sunday: Why does Houston seem like the smallest city in the world? There needs to be a formula for the likelihood of running into people in Houston, or maybe just at Starbucks. If you figure out where someone's Starbucks is, I estimate your chances of running into someone are as high as 33 percent on a sunny day. If you've ever participated in the Starbucks singles' scene, you might want to avoid the establishment when the percentage is higher than 10.


This entry was posted on Monday, September 11, 2006 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

1 comments:

    erin vanv said...

    I love the idea of wearing scrubs on Friday!

    (though I'd be content just to have jeans back...good ol' H-town)

  1. ... on 9:49 PM