Believe it or not, I found a recipe on the back of my Gorton’s Fishsticks. The recipe is called Fish-On-a-Log. The ingredients are squeeze cheese, pizza-flavored Goldfish crackers, and fishsticks.

Prepare the fishsticks per the instructions on the box, squeeze on the cheese, and put the Goldfish on top. Serve while hot. Yummy!

I think I laughed for a good five minutes. More recipes are available at http://www.gortons.com/recipes/.

I thought of a new recipe called Bloody Fingers. It’s for Halloween parties. Cook the fishsticks, and apply ketchup. (Oh, this in no way is to make my brother feel bad for having that accident. I love my stubby-thumbed brother!) Maybe I'm more domesticated than I realized.


This entry was posted on Thursday, September 28, 2006 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: