Last night, I found myself in Randalls’ shopping for dinner. NEVER shop at the grocery store when you’re hungry. My list and the budget got thrown to the side at the entrance near the apartment guides, and then things got crazy.

I had recently seen in a magazine that Ben & Jerry’s now has little serving singles (available in a grocer’s aisle near you). I really like things that are mini. On this fateful day at Randalls’, I found the little darlings! These things are too cute to resist. Before I knew it, I was shoving Ben & Jerry’s singles in my basket. And then, in another flash of time, I was shoving Ben & Jerry’s cookie dough ice cream in my face while I drove home.

The serving comes with a plastic spoon hidden in the lid that I believe was once a part of either the Mattel X-Wing fighter or my old pink Barbie Corvette. I got frustrated by the weird shape and size, but by the third bite, all I could think about was cookie dough and yummy-yummy. Maybe I could start a spoon collection…


This entry was posted on Tuesday, September 12, 2006 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: