I watched Fight Club last night. It was on TV so I think most of the really bad stuff got edited out.

One of my friends, Tyler (but not Fight Club Tyler), tried to explain the movie to me once, so I kind of knew the premise. I probably missed the first half hour or so of the movie, so I had some trouble figuring out what was going on. Finally, everything clicked and I thought I understood it. But I really don’t. I think it’s a guy thing. And I’m a girl. Maybe guys feel like this when they watch You’ve Got Mail or Emma.

The best thing that happened as a result of watching the movie was feeling like I was friends with Brad Pitt again. I’ve had a tough time since the break-up. I was actually impressed with his acting abilities in this movie. Now don’t think that I’m not putting posters up of him in my room or using him as my screensaver, but we’re friends. Just friends.


This entry was posted on Wednesday, September 13, 2006 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

5 comments:

    palomita said...

    Ah, but are you friends with Edward Norton? If not, you should be. He's superfabulous.

  1. ... on 2:04 AM  
  2. palomita said...

    Beth, you might (or might not) enjoy this op ed piece.

  3. ... on 6:29 AM  
  4. Ulovebeth said...

    Oh dear. Poor Brad. I am separated from him by four degrees. And so are you. But I can't reveal the connection online. Pray for him. And I think Edward Norton will be my hero.

  5. ... on 10:22 AM  
  6. palomita said...

    Ed Norton...I've enjoyed him in all these:
    Fight Club
    The Italian Job
    Keeping the Faith
    Red Dragon

    ...but these are my favorites:
    American History X
    Primal Fear
    The Score

  7. ... on 1:17 AM  
  8. Ulovebeth said...

    Does he have posters for my room like Brad Pitt?

  9. ... on 7:46 AM